Amazon Associates Program
Toolslord.com operates through income earned in the form of commissions. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.You may find Amazon products, logos and buttons on this website, which are all trademark properties of Amazon. We use it to deliver service for user convenience and not for personal use.
Links to other websites
Types of data we collect
Log Files and Cookies
Some of the cookies we use are:
- Advertising cookies: These are used to bring you relevant ads that you might have an interest in.
- Session cookies: For operating our service swiftly
- Preference cookies: For remembering your saved settings and preferences.
As we do not sell any products, you are not obliged to provide any personal data to us. However, for the following objectives you might be asked to provide some limited data:
- Newslettersubscription: If you decide to get all updates on our new content and offers, you will have to sign up for our newsletter. You will be expected to provide your email address in that case.
- Comments: If you decide to comment on any of our blog post, you might need to provide your name and email address.
- Contact us: When you contact us directly, you will need to provide your email address and name.
We use standard data protection technologies to protect your data. However, commercial data protection has certain limitations. So, we cannot guarantee absolute security. Your data is important to us and we strive to conceal it as best as possible.
Access to Personally identifiable information
Why we collect data?
We collect data for the following reasons:
- To provide service and site functionalities.
- To provide better customer support.
- To monitor and understand our target users and serve them better
- To find and identify technical issues.
- To provide you with the latest offers and content that you might interest you.
Disclosure of data
We might disclose your data on certain situations that will not affect your privacy whatsoever.The toolslord.com might get involved in a merger or acquisition to a new organization. In that case, all the personal data we have on our site will be transferred to the new site owners. The website will be subject to a new set of privacy policies that you will be notified upon change.On certain circumstances, we might be required to disclose your information to the law and government agencies on requests. We have no control over these circumstances.
Third party data transfer
We might as well take services from third party companies. The parties involved will get access to our service and the related data.They will operate on our behalf and have no right to disclose or use any of our data for their own personal use.
Right to data change and withdrawal
You have the right to ask for withdrawing data that you provided to us. In that case, you clear all your browser cookies and contact us to withdraw any other identifiable and non-identifiable information.